Breast Reduction Repeat?

hi doctors i had a breast reduction aged 18.i went from 32ee to 32c. i then had a mastopexy aged 25, i am now 29 and i still feel that my breasts are to heavy for my body. they are very heavy and i have to constantly wear a bra and i feel so constricted. if i dont wear a bra for a few mins i can feel them dragging down. also due to this i have stretchmarks. i was wondering if it was possible to go to an a or b cup which is what ive always wanted.i think this would look and feel best for my frame

Breast reduction redo?

+1

It is always best to go for an exam to determine whether or not you are a candidate for a breast reduction.  Some patients do have them redone.

Repeat Breast Reduction?

+1

Yes, it is possible for patients to experience repeat breast hypertrophy after undergoing breast reduction surgery. This is especially true for patients who have this operation done at an early age ( juvenile breast hypertrophy)  or who gain significant weight after the breast reduction procedure.  Sometimes repeat breast reduction surgery is indicated.

In regards to your goals,  discuss this carefully with your plastic surgeon ( I prefer the use of goal  pictures). The concern with the amount of tissue removed is related to blood flow to the remaining tissue;  if too much tissue is removed in one operation the blood flow to the remaining tissue (including nipple/areola)  may be compromised.   Part of the tissue that is left in place is called the “pedicle"; this segment of tissue is responsible for delivering the blood supply to the nipple/areola tissue. If the pedicle is made too small (in the effort to reduce the breasts as much as possible)  then patients may have problems with tissue survival.