Can breast reduction be repaired? (photo)

I am 10 weeks post op and have poor results. The swelling has gone down and I have 2 very different breasts. The scarring is more significant than I have ever seen in any reduction photos. Can this be fixed? My close friends, who have seen the results, are telling me to see a lawyer. What should I do?

Can breast reduction be repaired?

+1

yes revision of the reduction can be done. As for medical malpractice a poor result is not a reason to seek legal intervention...

Can breast reduction be repaired?

+1

At this point, things may still change. You need to give it a few months. In some cases a minor revision may be done, but it is too early now. Most pictures you see are months after surgery when things have settled.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS