Breast Reduction Pills ~ Bogus Claims?

Like most women i dont want to go under the knife for breast reducing unless its a last resort. there are so many breast reduction pills available like Trima and Alexia. They all seem to say that active herbal components influence fatty cells of the breasts, and mammary gland or subcutaneous tissue of the breast are removed and breasts become smaller. Can you tell me why this can't possibly be true or bogus, or is it maybe true, no one has tested it?

Breast pill for breast reduction

+2

IF and if and only if this were to work, why does it only work on the breast fatty tissue and not the rest of the body. It reminds me of when my daughter once asked me:" Dad, how does a Tylenol pill know how to go to your big toe when you stub it?" Well the answer is: it doesn't know. It goes everywhere in your body. But only works where there is inflammation. So how does this breast pill know how to go only to the breast? It doesn't. It goes everywhere.

Breast reduction pills, bogus claims?

+1
As of this writing, there are no pills, medicines or creams to make breasts smaller. There are many very good surgical options. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you will review your goals and expectations and come up with a plan just for you.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Do Breast Reduction Pills Work?

+1

You're sensible to seek out non-surgical options; all surgery can have risks and complications and should be carefully considered.

Unfortunately there is no safe or effective method to reduce breast size using pills.

Weight change, menopause, puberty and pregnancy can alter breast size, but the only reliable method to reduce breast size is through surgery.

Jill Tomlinson, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

A pill that reduces your breasts?

+1

As far as I know nothing like this exists. Unfortunately some unsavory companies prey on patients who don't understand this and are looking for a quick fix. These pills are certainly not FDA approved, and if you look closely at the ad this is probably stated in the fine print. Stay away from this stuff. Breast reduction can be obtained with reliable techniques that involve one of many surgical procedures. If you are seriously interested in breast reduction then a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon is definitely worth your time. Cheers. Dr Kerr

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Breast reduction pills are bogus

+1

Breast tissue growth is  controlled by hormones and by heredity.  The only way to reduce breast  size without surgery( or diet)  is to alter the hormonal balence as with pregnancy or menopause.  Would you want to take pills that stimulated either condition? These claims are totally bogus.

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction medications

+1

The advertised claims of these products that you find in the back of many magazines have not been shown scientifically to make the breasts smaller or larger.

Bogus meds

+1

Beware of false claims in retail medicine.  This is mere snake oil.  There are countless products like this claiming to enlarge breasts, reduces breasts, erase wrinkles, etc.  These companies are generally unregulated and prey on the unwitting.  Save your money.  If it sounds to good to be true.... It is.

Jason R. Hess, MD

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

+1

These pills are totally bogus.  Dont waste your money.  If you do , please post your results and photos. 

thank you . Dr Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Breast Reduction pills ARE Bogus

+1

The only way a breast can be reduced accurately and nipple kept in upright position is through breast reduction surgery. You cannot increase your breast volume with pills nor reduce them with other pills. This is PURE unadulterated nonsense. But, like other obvious rip offs on backs of women magazines most women maker them very rich because they have to try them, just in case...

Dr. Aldea