Breast Reduction at Montreal - What is the Waiting Time?

I am considering having a breast reduction. I am eligible to be covered by RAMQ, as I have more than 250g to remove from each breast. My question is how long to I have to wait to have the surgery paid by RAMQ? Is the waiting time same for all doctors, or, could be faster for some surgeons? Than you

Breast Reduction in Montréal?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations performed. I think your best bet will be to do your due diligence and find the plastic surgeon who you wish to perform the surgery for you. Has to see lots of examples of the work and (preferably)  speak to some patients who have had the procedure performed also.  Your chosen plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you about RAMQ concerns.