I Was Considering a Breast Reduction/lift. I Heard of a Mesh Lift Where They Create Scar Tissue to Support the Breast?

I remember reading about this mesh lift many years ago but haven't really heard much about it since. I was just wondering if there is any new techniques for breast reduction/lifet. I would have had it done years ago but am mostly concerned with scarring. I'm 5' 3" 110 lbs and my breast are a size 32 DD. I only want to go down to a C cup so I was wondering what would be the best procedure for achieving that? Thank you, ~ Annie

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift alternative to Mesh Breast Reduction/Lift

+1

You may be an excellent candidate for a new procedure called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  At size 32 DD it is possible to perform a breast lift with minimal reduction using only an incision around the areola.  At surgery the excess skin is resected around the areola and the breast tissue internally supported by the underlying muscle.  This technique immediatley relieves breast pain without vertical scars or boat anchor shaped incisions.  The only scar would be around the areola and is easily hidden.  No mesh is required.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon