Insurance Companies and Hospitals That Cover Breast Reduction?

I would like to know what insurance covers breast reduction and which hospitals? I am 20 years old, my weight is 148lbs. 5"3, and im a 42DD.

Breast Reduction and Insurance Coverage?

It will  probably be easiest for you to check with your local community hospitals regarding insurance companies that typically cover breast reduction surgery. You'll be able to check each insurance companies policies prior to applying for the insurance company coverage. Be prepared to be persistent with  insurance companies;  their criteria for breast election coverage seem to become more strict  all the time.