Breast Reduction in Rochester Ny?

Hi I was wounding if anyone know who is the best surgeon is in rochester ny for the breast reduction i just want the best one because i dont want someone to mess the breast up that my only scared am not scared of the scares or anything i had surgery before but my biggest thing is if they mass them up

Hi There,

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Breast Reduction.

Hopefully this helps!

Finding “Best” Plastic Surgeon for Breast Reduction?

+2

Despite your best efforts, you will not be able to find a universally accepted “best surgeon” in your area.  Nevertheless,I am glad that you are doing your due diligence. You will be best served to seek treatment by a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate a significant level of experience  with the procedure you are planing. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Arrange consultations and ask to see his/her before-and-after pictures and to potentially meet with patients who have had similar surgery.

You should also ask about potential risks and complications associated with the procedure and how the surgeon deals with these potential problems. Remember, that all surgeons experience complications (despite best efforts).