Can I Have Breast Reduction with Implant, Tummy Tuck and Lipo, All at the Same Time? I'm 47 and Healthy.

Can I Have Breast Reduction with Implant, Tummy Tuck and Lipo, All at the Same Time? I'm 47 and Healthy. If so, what will be the average cost?

Multiple Surgeries Performed At The Same Time?

+1

In my practice, I have performed these procedures at the same time for healthy patients but each surgeon has his/her own process.  This would be a long surgery and I would highly recommend that you make sure your surgeon is well experienced and performs the procedures in a safe setting.  Your post op care is extremely important as well to minimize potential complications.

Visit with well experienced plastic surgeons who can show you examples of their work.  Do your homework - this is a big surgery.

Best wishes!

Several surgeries at the same time: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear Hedda,

In a short answer, yes you could have all the surgeries together as far as the required pre-op tests reflects a good candidacy to long surgery where different areas of the body are targeted.

The intensity of multiple surgeries at the same time requires a good post-operational ambulation (hygiene approach), lots of rest and adequate nutrition to keep a healthy rate of recovery.

Therefore, I recommend an extensively experienced surgeon for this type of surgeries.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

+1

Hello the procedure you are having is like a monster moony makeover. It is a large and long surgery but it is possible to do in one session. Just make sure you are medically optimized and have help post surgery to help you with nutrition and ambulation. Dressings etc..

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon