Breast Reduction with Implant?

i have both operation done at the same time, the silicon it was place over the muscle over the months my breast again start hanging my silicon is 180 very small, the doctor want me to have another procedure i'm scared, how i can get my breast perfect lift and algo develop keloid scar under the line of my breats. Silicon where they have to be place under or over the muscle?.

Breast Reduction With Implant

+1

It is very difficult to give advice without at least having pictures to look at. While it is not common to place implants while doing a breast reduction, it can be done if one is worried about obtaining sufficient upper pole fullness post operatively. It would also be helpful to know whether your implants were placed above or below the muscle. In either case if you are not comfortable with what your surgeon is proposing then it would be most beneficial to have an in-person examination with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a second opinion.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Breast Augmentation and Reduction at Same Time?

+1

It is difficult for me to answer question precisely but generally speaking, some patients benefit from breast augmentation ( for example to increase the “roundness” or superior pole fullness of the breast) as well as breast reduction surgery ( to decrease the volume of the relatively low sitting breast tissue) done at the same time. In other words, these two operations  can be done at the same time for some patients.

For more precise advice consider attaching photographs along with a clear question.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Breast reduction with implant?

+1
Unfortunately, you have confused us with the formulation of your question. If you had sagging breasts and had an implant over the muscle, then this would set you up for more sagging. It sounds like you had a lift with a small implant but photos would be necessary to show the appearance of the breasts and the scarring you refer to. A keloid is not the equivalent of scar hypertrophy but, in either event, there are treatments ranging from silicone sheeting to kenalog injections.

Breast lift?

+1

I am not sure what you need without seeing at least photos.  Sorry but an exam would be key as well.  Good luck.

Breast Reduction with Implant?

+1

The two procedures you describe are a bit contradictory. I do, however remove lower pole breast tissue when I perform an augmentation and lift because the shape is so much better over time. What you describe is just not something I would offer my patients. Being that said if you are looking for better maintenance of upper pole volume you may consider going sub muscular and having a lift, but now that you have an above the muscle pocket it can get very complicated. I would need to see you but you could have a larger implant in the same pocket with an additional lift. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast work. And by the way, no breasts are perfect. We all aim for it but at the end of the day your breasts will be sisters not twins, and that is probably how they were before surgery. It is a constant battle for us to make perfect breasts but perfect to you may be different than perfect to your surgeon so make sure you have clear communication of what you want, and what you are able to have accomplished by your surgeon.

Breast reduction with implants

+1

A breast reduction is geared towards reducing the volume of the breasts.  A breast implant is designed to add more volume to the breast.  I don't know why your doctor would have done both since they would essentially cancel each other out.  My guess is that you had a breast lift to give you a perkier look to your breasts and a small implant to add some volume.  It is hard to tell you much about whether or not you need another procedure since you did not include any pictures.  As for the keloids, there are treatments that may be effective in treating those if the surgery was done less than a year ago.

Breast Reduction with Implant?

+1

I am not sure I understand what is involved with this question.  I would that a silicone implant can be placed either above or below the muscle.  In addition, a breast lift can be performed at the same time that an implant is placed.