Breast Reduction with Implant: Nipples Healing at Different Rates

I had a breast reduction w/ implant on 3/18 - my left nipple/areola complex has healed beautiful. It is pink, feeling has returned, and the incisions closed nicely. The right breast however, is seriously behind. I was wondering if this is normal for 3 weeks post-op and I'm just antsy due to the fact that the left healed so quickly, or something is wrong. I use a hydrogen peroxide/water mixture to cleanse it and then Bacitracin over it 2x/day. It's neither worse nor better in the past week.

Not unusual to have a difference in healing rate of two breasts

It is very common for both breasts to heal at its own time. You need to think about breast surgery as of a separate procedure for each breast.  Make sure to follow your surgeon’s instruction as far as the postoperative care for the best results possible. If you concern consult your surgeon. Once the nipples are completely healed you can use treatment  to reduce the visibility of the scars.