3 Months Post-Op Breast Reduction - Already Sagging - What Can I Do? (Photo)

Just Got a Breast Reduction I Am Not Happy my Breast Are Saging Already Its Only Bin Three Months.

After breast reduction some saying can occur and may require a revision.

+1

The breasts in the photograph appear to be still quite large after reduction. The distance from the areola to decrease seems to be a bit long. This will not get better with time and revision might be indicated.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,15-atlanta-breast-reduction.htm

Sagging after reduction

+1

Does your doctor have revision policies for tweaking results after procedures?  If so, talk to your surgeon and consider having one.  However, the revision would have to take into account your nipple blood supply and protect it.  You still look generous (not unusual after reductions) so you could consider even going down even more in size. 

Also, if your communication with your surgeon was not very good, see if your surgeon is willing to critique what was done and to see if there were possibly better ways of achieving your anticipated results.  Bottom line, you had a reduction and are smaller.  But in the ideal world, we would like for them to look as good as possible as well.

Ultimate Breast Lift revision for failed Wise pattern

+1

Unfortunately, you had a Wise pattern reduction.  This technique is notorious for bottoming out quickly.  This occurs because the weight of the breast is opposed only by the external skin envelope.  There is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique transfers the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle to prevent bottoming out.  This technique also avoids the ugly vertical scars present in the Wise pattern.  You may be an excellent candidate for this new technique to revise your unsatisfactory result.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breast 3 months after reduction

+1

Thanks for the question.For a good advice from PS on line the pictures should be without clothes from lower part of neck up to naval with before and after images from at least front and profile.From the angle the picture is posted with the clothes pressing the upper part this look is normal.May be what you mean the reduction is not enough.We can comment better with better images and with pictures of you before surgery.

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/breast/breast-reduction.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Breast contour post reduction

+1

Gravity is a powerfull force and your breasts have what looks like a nice shape and contour, although the photo is not to helpful plus the before and after photos are not available. A small submuscular implant, I prefer saline, will give you upper pole fullness but also enlarge your breasts. Your best option is probably leaving your breasts as is. Talk to your plastic surgeon.

Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

3 Months Post-Op Breast Reduction - Already Sagging - What Can I Do?

+1

You failed to post a before photo for comparison. But the after looks as a very acceptable result. Need to understand realistic expectations. 

Very common

+1

Skin will be skin. Although there are many different techniques doing a breast reduction all of them have skin laxity as a complication. The Larger your breasts are  the more likely your skin will relax And the quicker This might happen. a Good support Bra may help to slow this process down but in the end gravity will always win.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction and sagging

+1

Thanks for the photos, but in all fairness the photo you posted is difficult to evaluate from the angle.  If you are unhappy with the result you should discuss this with your surgeon.

Sagging 3 months post breast reduction

+1

1.This is not sagging but rather a normal postsurgical process of settling your breast.

2. Despite the reductionm you are left with fairly large breasts.  Your breasts will continue to settle and become bottom heavy. 

3. I suggest you wait between 6-12 months before you decide what your next step will be.

4. In the meantime, a bra with adequate support is essential.

Good luck.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breasts Sagging after Breast Reduction Surgery?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery. Assuming you have been working with a board certified plastic surgeon, I would suggest that you communicate your concerns in a  calm/constructive fashion. Hopefully, you will be able to work together and determine the best course of action, which may be additional skin  and/or tissue excision,  at some point.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm