Possible to Get Perky Breasts After Reduction and then Regrowth?

I had a breast reduction approx 6 years ago. I had put on weight quite quickly after the operation. And my breast grew back but the odd thing was that my aerola have remained at the same postion. So my breast are out of proportion with my nipples that are too high up and scars much wider. I went back to the doctor and he said he has never seen this before and he can re do the surgery but my breast wont be perky. I only want to get the lolipop incision like previously and to be perky. Please advise

Perky breasts

+1

It is difficult to say without seeing photos, but revision mastopexy is often possible.  Sometimes it only requires a small wedge of tissue from the lower pole in a case like you are describing but I could be wrong.

Perky breast after second breast reduction may not be realistic

+1

I would follow the advice of your surgeon and avoid surgery if your goal is to achieve a perky breast.