Breast Reduction Doctors in Dallas, Texas

I live in Dallas Texas and I really need to have a breast reduction. I experience major discomfort in my shoulders and back. I have very large breast and I am very unhappy with my appearance. My breast weigh so much. I recently had a consultation with a doctor at Methodist in Dallas. I have insurance with United Health care, however my deductible is $2500.00 which I can not afford to pay upfront. Is there any doctors that will work with you with paying the deductible in Dallas Texas?

Finding the best plastic surgeon for Breast Reduction in Dallas

+1
I recommend that you look at the below link of how I would find the best plastic surgeon in your area. I would also look on the web sites of plasticsurgery.org and surgery.org to find board certified plastic surgeons in your area. If money is a big issue, try contacting Southwestern Medical Center which may offer a discount in the residency clinic. Good Luck

+1

Check the physician locator on the ASPS website for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Byron Brown and Dr. Neil Saretsky may be possibilities. Consult with 2 to 3 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Finding A Surgeon for Breast Reduction?

+1

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified in your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose and can discuss financial issues.

Breast Reduction Doctors in Dallas

+1

There are several excellent plastic surgeons in Dallas.   Those affiliated with UT Southwestern, Methodist, or Baylor may be able to offer the best payment plan on your deductable.   I wish you a safe recovery.

Paul S. Gill, MD

Breast reduction in Texas

+1

There are plenty of excellent doctors in Dallas, You can find them listed on the ASAPS or ASAPS websites.