Breast Reduction from B to A Cup - Options, Cost and Scarring?

I am 21 years old and am uncomfortable with my breast size. I love their shape, but they feel too big for my body, and I constantly wear sports bras to hide their size and make them appear as small as possible. I have been considering a reduction to an A cup for several years, but am not sure what types of surgery would be available. Is there an option that leaves minimal scarring? What would the cost of a surgery like this be?

Breast Reduction Candidate?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

There are times when it is best to avoid surgery;  based on the size and shape of your breasts  and considering the risks/scarring associated with breast reduction surgery I would suggest you avoid surgery at this time.