How much would a breast reduction cost for one breast my breast are uneven? (photo)

My right breast is fine at a 36C while my left breast is painful uncomfortable out of shape and cause my left shoulder a lot of pain so i would like to know how much it would cost to get my left breast a breast reduction or somebody tell me something that would help my situation.

Ultimate Breast Reduction

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Reduction. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional Wise pattern, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. The breasts are reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The volume of asymmetry can be corrected and pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle. I would do both breasts, which would cost $10,000.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction in Darker Skinned Woman

+1

I agree with all the other posts. Get them both lift and or reduced. However I want to add two other observations. One is for all the other people that read through these posts. To my eye you are definitely NOT a 36C on the right. But it is interesting that all women wear their bras differently and you just be most comfortable in that size. Of more importance is to fully understand the scars involved and realize as a black woman you may have thicker scars to deal with afterwards. The areas that scar the worst in my exp. are the inframammary ones toward the sternum and laterally. So find a surgeon that will minimize that inframammary scar length. Cost $4000-$9000 unilateral vs bilateral. Best of luck.

Clayton L. Moliver, MD, FACS

+1

Unilateral breast reduction fee range would be $4,000. But better yet consider bilateral reduction to lift and reduce the volume. But there will be scars.//

Both breasts

+1

I think that a reduction/lift would be best for both breasts to better achieve closer results. It looks like the right one is low too, but an exam in person is necessary to determine this.

Breast reduction

+1

Thank you for the photos From what I can see you would benefit from a lift and reduction on both sides. Prices vary from city to city and state to state though this may be covered by insurance. I would be certain to see a Breast Expert though

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

How much would a breast reduction cost for one breast my breast are uneven?

+1

You will get a much better look and more even result by reducing and lifting both breasts. Costs vary dramatically and you will have to call local offices for that answer.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD