Surgery for Big Arms After Breast Reduction?

I had breast reduction 4 years ago. It seems like my underarms have gotten very large since having it done. Does having the lymph glands disturbed with the breast reduction have anything to do with the arms being so large now? And if I decide to have the surgery done on the arms, are there any problems that might occur after that surgery?

Excess chest an arm fullness after breast reduction

+1

Occasionally large breasts are associated with an upper back roll that also extends to the arms. In patients with massive weight loss, we commonly perform a combination of reduction procedures that are termed a thracobrachioplasty. Liposuction may be of help but would likely leave redundant skin. Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon