I Had Breast Reduction and a Tummy Tuck Three Years Ago, the Scars Look Great but There is Still Significant Redness, Options?

The scars are flat and white, but the surrounding tissue is still red, especially the vertical scars on my breasts and the lower abdominal scar. I have had various laser treatments and none of them have produced good results. What type of laser/setting would address the redness?

Red Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck Scars best treated with 1540 Erbium Laser and IPL

+1

Three years is a long time for scars to be pink or red. If the scar is flat and white and surrounding tissue red ask your surgeon if there is inflammation from permanent sutures.

If the vertical scars themselves are red I would first try IPL Intense Pulsed Light. If that fails the 1540 fractional Erbium Laser is the best laser for treating scars