Is It Possible to Get a Breast Reduction and Lift?

I am 44 and have 3 kids with large breasts since age 13. I wear a 36G. I'm 5'8 and weigh 180. It is possible to do a breast lift and breast reduction? I know you take out tissue with reduction but what about the lift?

A breast lift is always part of a reduction.

+1

Breast reductions accomplish several things. First, they make the breasts smaller. Second, they reposition and resize the nipple and areola complex. Finally, they reshaped the breasts and remove excess skin.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,15-atlanta-breast-reduction.htm

+1

The breast reduction in almost all circumstances results in a breast lift as well.  You can get both procedures at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast reductions and lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-reduction-photo-galleries.php

Breast Reduction & Lift?

+1

This is a great question. Breast reduction can be performed to remove breast tissue, excess fat, and nearby skin tissue to change the size, shape, and weight of the breast. For woman with large, heavy breast, the procedure can help relieve pain and discomfort. Sometimes a breast lift is also performed during the reduction procedure, but I would advise you to consult with a board certified plastic surgery in your area to review the risk and rewards with you for your individual needs.

Clermont Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift is included in a breast reduction

+1
The beauty of undergoing a breast reduction is that you get a breast lift with the surgery as well. When you consult with a plastic surgeon, details and expectations of the surgery will be discussed with you. Best wishes.

Breast Lifting at time of Breast Reduction Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question. When a patient undergoes breast reduction surgery, she will “automatically” undergo breast lifting surgery at the same time. This occurs because as a breast is reduced it is also “lifted” on the patient's chest wall. In other words, the nipple/areola complexes are moved superiorly and the ptotic (drooping) breast skin/tissue is removed as well.

When the time is right seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about these procedures.

Best wishes;  breast reduction surgery tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Every good breast reduction includes a breast lift.

+1

Hi.

You sound like an ideal candidate for a breast reduction, which should also give you perky breasts.  This operation depends a lot on good technique, so ask to see before and after pictures.