Breast Reduction - How Will It Be After?

I was a 36C/34D. I am 5'6 and I weigh 125pd. I asked for a breast reduction to minimize the pains I have been having on my neck/back but I did ask for a small breast reduction. I wanted to see a differences yet I still wanted some breasts after. Right now it is day 4 & I feel like my breasts are not that different. I know they are swollen but Im afraid that I went through all that trouble and my breasts will remain large? he said he took off 2pds from each breast. will they be smaller after?

Breast reduction

+1

If two pounds of tissue was removed from each breast, your should notice a significant difference once the swelling comes down. Be patient.

Concerns after Breast Reduction Surgery…

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure; this operation is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Given that you are only a few days out of surgery, it is much too early to evaluate and/or be concerned about the outcome of surgery. Your breasts will undergo significant changes within the next few months and even up to one year. Given your description of the amount of tissue removed, you should see significant changes in the size of the breast. More than likely, you will be very pleased with the end results of surgery.

Hello

+1

Yes, they should improve you are still very swollen making them look larger than they really are. Give your body time to heal. It takes 6-9 months for swellings to completely subside.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS