Breast Reduction- 7weeks Post Op. Do I Have Infection?

Still get little fluid coming out from incision under my right breast and the colour turned to light green. What should I do? Freaking out- pls reply asap

Small amount of greenish discharge from under the breast 7 weeks after Breast Reduction surgey!

+1

So long the discharge is very small and decreasing,and there in no  redness,no pain and no fever probably it may settle by itself .Main concern is infection.Your best course is to go back to your operating surgeon as soon as possiblle.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Fluid after breast reduction

+1

I recommend you see your plastic surgeon and let him/her examine you. You may be having a dissolvable suture expressing itself out, but it is always best to be checked.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon