Breast reduction 5weeks post op: is this an infection? (photo)

This is under my right breast , my left breast seems to be healing very well, while the right side is looking quite raw and red. And there is a definite smell and oozing. Is this an infection? I have been sick with a chest infection which I am on antibiotics for, or could it just be my body's run down and this side is taking longer to heal?

If in doubt, contact your PS

+1

Cardinal symptoms of infection include: 1) redness, 2) heat, 3) pain, 4) swelling, 5) loss of function. It's possible that the oozing and odor may be associated with a wound infection, however please contact your PS for a definitive plan of care. Good luck.