Having Breast Reduction and Work in a Child Care, How Long Off-Work?

Kids 6 Months to 5 Yrs . How long should I be out of work ? My days are filled with bending, lifting, carrying, running, and kids at times plowing into me....

Breast reduction recovery

+1

Based on your job description, I would plan on 4 to 6 weeks off unless you're able to return to  modified (less active) duty. Make sure you follow up closely with your surgeon and follow his or her recommendations based on your healing. In most cases, a patient's  body “tells them” when they're ready to become active again.

Good luck.

Time off for Breast Reduction surgery

+1

In general, I would plan for 7-10 days off from Breast Reduction surgery for a desk job, and for the more physical jobs such as you described, 3-4 weeks. 

Christa Clark, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon