What breast procedures do I need and how much will they cost, approximately? (photo)

I want to get silicone 650cc or more. I am 5'2.5 and 117 lbs. I think I can pull them off. However, I want to know if I will need a breast lift, internal bra or if just the implants will be fine. I want a lift but only if it is needed. Also, what will better for me, mod plus or hp? What is the difference between the two?

When you have droopy, atrophic breasts

+2
you must be discussing these concerns with a surgeon you have chosen to help you through this.  An exam is required to see how much droop you have and how thick your tissues are in addition to allowing for breast measurements to determine what profile will fit on you.  As for your preconceived size, that is quite large for you and will impact you down the road in terms of stretching out your tissues and shifting positions requiring more surgery and downsizing to correct.  Is that worth it to you?

What breast procedures do I need and how much will they cost, approximately?

+2
You will need a breast lift at least on one side.  These larger implants will hasten breast descent and tissue thinning.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these surgeries each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Breast hel

+2
Thank you for your picture. I think that you need a breast lift in addition to your augmentation. Whether you have a high-profile or moderate plus depends on several factors such as your desired volume, the width of your chest and your other physical exam measurements. The difference between the moderate, moderate class, and high-profile are their  projections. Moderate having the least projection and high-profile having the greatest protection. Consultation for certified plastic surgeons will help you in the decision-making.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson JR, M.D., DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Implants +/- lift?

+2
Based solely on the one photo that you posted, it looks like you will need a lift at least on the right side because of the asymmetry and the nipple descent.  You may need it on both.

Implants for Sagging Breasts

+2
Hi There
Personally, I think it will be difficult for you to have 650cc or more in your breast implants if you are only 5'2.5" and 117 lbs! In order to get implants this large, they will have to be quite wide and will extend well beyond your breast and chest wall making them look quite fake and potentially exposing you to a high risk for the implants sagging over time due to your stretchy skin type.  You have significant asymmetry in the height of your nipples and this can only be addressed by lifting the lower nipple  (or both) to the same height.  I don't believe the degree of sagging in your lower nipple can be addressed with augmentation only and I think it is a mistake to go for a larger implant to try to correct this degree of sag.  You will invariably end up with large saggy breasts and possible a snoopy dog appearance as well!

I would suggest combining augmentation with a lift, especially in the saggier breast, but probably in both.  I would also recommend a more conservative augmentation to reduce the problems I mentioned.  

In terms of the type of breast implant, I think you would do better with high profile breast implants, as this allows you to get more projection and more volume without having implants that are as wide as they would be in a mod plus.  Generally, there is netter filling out of loose saggy skin with a higher profile implant than with a less projected implant.  In fact, if you are considering the volume you mentioned, In the Mentor range, I would recommend the Ultra High Profile, in order to minimise the width of the implant for your frame.

Best of luck with your breast lift and breast augmentation.  I hope this helps.

Regards

Mark Hanikeri
Perth Plastic Surgeon
Western Australia

Mark Hanikeri, MBBS, FRACS
Perth Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+1
I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. Many women refuse breast lifts because of the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique. For that reason, this technique was developed. In your case, 650 cc implants are huge, will not fit retro-pectoral, will extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring revision. 22% of women who undergo breast augmentation alone require revision within 2 years because they are dissatisfied with the result. Frequent causes of dissatisfaction are over implantation and not performing a simultaneous lift when needed. If you undergo 650 cc implants without a lift, you will fall into this category. The cost of Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM is approximately $12,000.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1
There are so many variables in your case that only in person examinations and discussions would allow a definitive fee. The range you can expect is from $8,000 to $15,000... 

Breast lift

+1
Thank you for the picture.

Based on your picture, I do believe that a breast lift will benefit your case. Also by placing implants under the muscle, you will have a natural look breast enhancement.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

It's no secret!

+1
Dear Secret,

650cc implants will be no secret.  Everyone will know that you had a breast enhancement.  You will also need a breast lift on both breasts to maintain symmetry.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

You will need a breast lift in addition to breast implants

+1
Based on your photograph the nipple is below the inframammary crease or the fold beneath your breast especially on the right side.  Based only on your photographs I believe you will need a breast lift in addition to breast implants.

650 cc breast implants are quite large and implants of that size can compromise the blood supply to your skin and nipple after a breast lift.

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon who is very experienced in breast lift surgery and has an excellent reputation in your community.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS