Breast Plant Out of Place/ Dropping?

I'm so upset. I saw my PS today to be completely honest how I felt about my left breast. It feels loose and heavy compared to the right. My right is firm and feels in place. My left feels almost uncomfortable when laying down and doesn't fit as well in bras. He said everything was fine, And basically told me he didn't know why I felt that way. He wants to see me back in 6 weeks. I had a periareolar lift too. Maybe he didn't take enough skin off the left, & you can see the implant versus natural.

Breast Augmentation and Periareolar Lift

+1

I would agree that implants typically drop or settle at different times.  However, without pictures, this really is difficult to provide any meaningful advice.

Breast implant position

+1

Everyone has some degree of asymmetry.  If this was a recent surgery, then I agree, you need to wait at least 6-12 weeks before they settle, and often the symmetry will be improved at that time.

Dennis Dass, MD

Implant position?

+1

Each breast will respond a bit differently to implants, one always drops a bit quicker than the other.

Breast Plant Out of Place/ Dropping?

+1

I am not sure what the question is here, but without photos, preferably from before surgery and now, it is not likely that you will get any useful comments. Please consider reposting your question with photos. Best wishes.