Breasts Stayed Pink After Exercise - is It an Infection?

2 1/2 mos post op breast lift with 500 cc saline implants. my incisions have healed and my ps has cleared me to do all activities. 1 week ago, after i tried jogging for the 1st time, the side of my right breast became flushed and pink. I thought i was flushed from the workout but it has stayed pink for a week now. It hasnt gotten any worse either. no fever, no pain, its warm to the touch but not hot. i have a call in to my PS - no response yet. if i had an infection it would be obvious right?

Talk to your surgeon

+1
It's better to talk to your surgeon directly about this since it sounds unusual but it is a good sign that you don't have a fever. Best of luck. 

Breasts Stayed Pink After Exercise - is It an Infection

+1

This sounds unusual and should be evaluated by your surgeon. Other causes include unintentional sun exposrue through your clothing.

Breast implants

+1

As you begin exercising afte breast augmentation. you may notice increase in swelling. This may be what you are seeing. If concerned speak withyour doctor.

Possible breast implant infection

+1

Implant infections can at times be hard to detect.  However, you don't have signs and symptoms of an infection.  Never the less, you should be checked out to be sure, perhaps have a blood test if indicated.

Scott E. Kasden, MD