Breast pain 5 months post capsulloraphy, normal?

I had a breast implant revision surgery capsulloraphy almost 5 months ago and for the past 3 months have been having severe pain in bottom right side of breast. Pain immediately stops when pressing in the breast in that area. Bad pain when not wearing bra (shower, intercourse, etc)and hugging or pressing breast even gently, also hurts with certain movements (looking over shoulders). I assume pain is from stress on the repair but is there anything that can be done?

Breast pain

+1

I am sorry you are having difficulty. The cause of pain can sometimes be impossible to diagnose. Another surgery may improve the pain, but there is a risk that the pain could be made worse. Please express your concerns to your doctor.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon