Best Option for Breast Asymmetry?

I have uneven breasts and am very unhappy with them...my right (the pictures left) is visibly bigger and hangs lower than the left..i am not against breast implants but would prefer not to have them..i also have not had any children but am planning to in future..i know that scarring is inevitable but would like a option that would have the least amount of scarring if possible.is there something that can make my breasts look normal...what would you suggest..?thankyou

Unhappy Breasts

+1

There are certainly many options to improve the appearance of your breasts but before proceeding you must make several decisions. You mentioned that you intend to have children but no one can predict how your breast will change after pregnancy. Your areola could be lifted and made smaller but they may widen after pregnancy.

Your primary problem is breast shape and you would require some type of Mastopexy and possibly implants if you are unhappy with your size. These procedures will produce scars most likely a lollipop or inverted T. Are you willing to accept the scars and the possibility of future surgery after pregnancy? Only you can decide.

If you proceed, I would do a vertical Brazilian mastopexy and internal support with no implant if you are happy with the size. Otherwise I would consider using a gel implant with inverted t or J mastopexy. Tough decisions on your part. Good luck

Breast options

+1

Your areola are medialized, and that may be difficult to change too much.  It also looks like you probably need some sort of a lift as well as an implant if you want to be fuller.

Evening Out Breasts

+1

I believe that a lift with a vertical component to it would be beneficial.  The breast can be shaped internally to achieve more fullness and symmetry.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast Asymmetry

+1

Thanks for the question and the photo! From what I see, breast asymmetry with constricted lower poles with tubular appearance and resultant ptosis (sagging)....I know implants sound daunting, but they will provide excellent upper pole volume as well as contour improvements along the base of each breast. Correction of the ptosis and tubular breast issue to give you better symmetry and an rejuvenated breast look would be a lift or a mastopexy. A vertical or lollipop lift would place a scar around the areola and is concealed pretty well, leaving only the up and down scar that is visible....but with your fair skin, it should heal very nicely

Seek out a breast surgeon who is Board Certified and who performs a significant number or these (both breast aug and mastopexy at the same time), review their results and see what they have to say.

Hope this helps and I think you are going to do great!

Dr. C

johnconnorsmd.com

John Philip Connors III, MD

BREAST ASYMMETRY WITH MINIMAL SURGERY

+1

In my opinion, a right sided peri-areolar (crescent) or circumareolar (donut) lift would even out the areola level and use of liposuction would achieve closer proximity in the appearance of the breast with the least amount of surgery.

Breast asymmetry can be corrected without breast implants.

+1

Hi.

1) From your picture, you will do well with an asymmetric breast lift, with circular scars around your nipples. Your nipples need to point out a little more.

2) You need more of a lift and a tiny reduction on your right breast.

3) The areolas should be made a little smaller, specially the right one.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast asymmetry

+1

Your nipples are disproportionately large and off-centered. The only way to correct this is with a type of breast lift, probably a vertical lift with a lollipop scar. The size difference can be adjusted at the same time with or without implants depending on what your goals are for breast shape and size.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD

Breast lift for you

+1

You simply need a breast lift to elevate and reshape both breasts and make them more symmetrical.  You don't need implants if you don't want to be bigger.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry can be fixed with a combination of a lift with a reduction or implants

+1

From your photos, it appears as though you may benefit from a vertical mastopexy to make both breasts perkier and more symmetric.  Depending on your desires, one breast may need to be reduced a little or the other augmented with an implant.  Either way, the scarring heals very well with incisions around the areolae and straight down from the 6 o'clock position.  Good luck!

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Many options for breast asymmetry

+1

There are many options for breast asymmetry which span the full spectrum of breast lifts, augmentation procedures, and even reduction depending on patient preferences. For some one such as yourself who is not fond of the idea of breast implants, your best option may be an around the nipple breast lift to reduce and position the nipple areola to better match the other side. The scar is the least, and should not interfere with future pregnancy and breast feeding.

peterejohnsonmd