Breast Necrosis Breast is Headed but I Feel a Hard Lump?

I have necrosis tissue in my left breast ans my doctor just wants to operate and I'm scared that I will go throught this again are there any other alternatives that can be done besides operating??

Treatment of Fat Necrosis after Breast Reduction?

+1

I am sorry to hear about the complication you are experiencing, but ( as you can imagine) online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice. Generally speaking, your other option would be to not undergo surgery and allow the fat necrosis to (hopefully) gradually resolve. If  you elect to proceed  with the nonsurgical approach, you may experience drainage periodically.  The area may also secondarily become infected. However, the advantage of managing the area non-surgically is that no uninvolved tissue is inadvertently removed during the debridement process.

You may want to ask your plastic surgeon about nonsurgical management.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure.