Breast Necrosis After Breast Reduction?

I have Breast Necrosis in my left breast from a breast reduction surgery I had in Nov 2012, My doctor wants to have another surgery but I DONT is there another way to cure this without surgery?? Also would this turn into cancer?

Tissue necrosis after reduction surgery

+1

does happen.  If the mass present is not huge or uncomfortable for you, you could choose to watch it as it is expected to shrink with time.  Any mass that grows in size must be formally evaluated for other causes.  Is there any particular reason your doctor wants to remove the affected tissues?  It will further reduce your breast size if you do.

Breast necrosis

+1

Breast necrosis is an unfortunate result after breast surgery.  Without an exam, it is difficult to say what is best for you.