Breast Mastopexy and Implants Surgery Before Holiday?

Hello so I'm booked in for breast uplift and implants which are to e placed under the muscle . This happens in June exactly 5 weeks 3 days before I'm going on holiday which I only travel on plane for 1hour 15 minutes my plastic surgeon said can travel after four weeks but I'm just abit concerned I can't change my holiday without losing all my money same goes for the surgery can anyone put my mind at ease thanks

Travel after breast augmentation with lift

+1

5 and a half weeks is plenty of time to be safe to travel provided you are healing well.  If your healing is delayed for any reason, you will be happy if you bought trip insurance.  Good luck.

Breast Mastopexy and Implants Surgery Before Holiday

+1

In my opinion it is never a good idea to have a surgery done with such a short time before you are going on vacation or wedding. You never know how your body is going to react to surgery. In plastic surgery nothing is as simple as can look  and every body is different.

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD

Airline flight after surgery.

+1

Many patients fly home the day after surgery. I would not have any worries about flying 5 weeks after your surgery.

Good luck with your procedure, and enjoy your vacation.