Breast Massages & Odd Clicking Noise - 7months Post Op?

I am 7 months post op. When I massage my left implant it is completely soft and moves around nicely in the pocket. When I massage my right implant it at times is soft (not as soft as the left, but still a degree of squishyness is there). I have recently noticed when massaging in a circular motion my right implant makes a weird clicking noise towards the cleavage area. What is this noise? Is it scar tissue? Is capsular contraction taking place? Am I massaging to hard??

+1

Seven months post op there is no reason to do a breast massage.Implants by now must be soft and good both sides.However sudden shifting movement of the implant under a capsular contracting band can give a click kind of feel .In which case massage with moderate gentleness for few weeks should help you otherwise at some stage this issue needs to be sorted out surgically.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon