I Had a Lollipop Breast Lift w/o Implants, Why Would I be in So Much Burning Pain?

The doctor said I had an allergic reaction and there were some bubbles around my stitches and treated me for 9 days with some bandages with medicine on it. Today they changed it to some brownish medicine and see through bandages that do not hold my breasts. I am in very bad pain. It feels like needles are running through my breast, sometimes it's like stabbing and burning. My breast feel heavy. I have no temperature, no blood. Is this normal? I cannot sit for long or walk. I am feeling sad. :(

Brast surgery issues

+1

I think I just anwered a similar question that you posted, but I would recommend following closely with your surgeon.

Problems with Recovery Breast Surgery?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination. Reading your description it is clear that you are very comfortable;  there are a variety of reasons that this may be occurring.

Only your operating surgeon is in good position to give you good advice based on your history and current examination. I would suggest continued follow-up with him/her.