I Had a Lollipop Breast Lift w/o Implants, Why Would I be in So Much Burning Pain?

The doctor said I had an allergic reaction and there were some bubbles around my stitches and treated me for 9 days with some bandages with medicine on it. Today they changed it to some brownish medicine and see through bandages that do not hold my breasts. I am in very bad pain. It feels like needles are running through my breast, sometimes it's like stabbing and burning. My breast feel heavy. I have no temperature, no blood. Is this normal? I cannot sit for long or walk. I am feeling sad. :(

Brast surgery issues

I think I just anwered a similar question that you posted, but I would recommend following closely with your surgeon.

Problems with Recovery Breast Surgery?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination. Reading your description it is clear that you are very comfortable;  there are a variety of reasons that this may be occurring.

Only your operating surgeon is in good position to give you good advice based on your history and current examination. I would suggest continued follow-up with him/her.