Possible to Have Breast Liposuction and then Implants Put In?

Most images I have seen of breast reductions have not looked good but most pictures I have seen of breast augmentations have looked great. I am 21 and have size 14E breasts that are sagging. I was wondering if it is medically possible to have breast liposuction to about a size 14C and then at the same time have round implants put in (to about a size 14D) so that I have that perfect round shape to my breats and also have the nipple moved higher up on the breast?

Breast surgery

+1

If you have a decent amount of native breast tissue( which it sound slike you do), you may just want a reduction and a lift to give you the shape that you desire.

Breast liposuction and breast implants

+1

The simple answer to your question is no. 

Liposuction does not reduce the breast nor does it lift or reshape it. Liposuction only removes fat cells and even in breasts with a large fat content (which is difficult to measure preoperatively) the experience is that the breast volume is reduced by about a half or as much as one cup size but not very predictably or controllably. 

I breast reduction involves cutting out and thus removing breast tissue and can be done predictably down to a C cup size. It also involves a lift and reshaping of the breast. 

Breast implants are pillow volume. They are a poor substitute for breast tissue and few plastic surgeons would agree to cut away breast tissue and replace it or augment it with an implant unless the breast is being completely for cancer or pre-cancer risk. Breast implants also do not lift or reshape the breast. 

Breasts can also be lifted or reshaped without removing any breast tissue. It sounds like you need a breast lift (mastopexy) with minimal or no breast tissue volume removal. This would be a purely cosmetic procedure and would not qualify as a medically necessary breast reduction but could still be done if the patient is paying for the procedure directly as a cosmetic procedure. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Yo-Yo Breast Surgery (Liposuction Breast Reduction followed by Breast Augmentation)

+1

Regarding: " Possible to have breast liposuction and then implants put in?

"

Your "Down Under" Yo-Yo breast operation will never catch on much less work because it suffers from multiple factual failures.
- Breast Augmentations do NOT lift a sagging breasts - Breast Reductions and Breast Lifts do. Large, sagging E breasts have a LOT of loose skin to reduce the breasts, make them perky and move the nipple complex to a great position you MUST have a Breast Reduction. period.
- Liposuction cannot suck breast gland and therefore young breasts which have more glandular tissue than fat tissue cannot be effectively reduced with liposuction
- As regards "Most images I have seen of breast reductions have not looked good ..."  have you seen a single set of photographs of YOUR "Down Under Yo Yo Breast Procedure" anywhere?  If you did not like ANY breast reduction pictures, I seriously doubt you could like with the outcome of your procedure.

Seek out several Plastic surgeons and see what they suggest. There are a lot of outstanding Plastic surgeons in Australia and I'm sure they will take good care of you.

Good Luck.

Dr. Aldea

Possible to have breast liposuction and then implants put in

+1

I can not recommend your idea. I find it to be very risky. Have you seen any plastic surgeons in pertson with this plan? I doubt any boarded surgeon would entertain this very unusual idea. From MIAMI Dr. B