Breast Lifts: Anyway I Could Get One at a Discount/could my Case Be Special? (photo)

I am only 21, but the skin of my breasts has been very loose and wrinkly since my teens.They sag completely down and no matter what, most bras are uncomfortable because my breasts hold no shape, so I fold the skin and squeeze them inside the cups.

Breast Lift

+1

There is not quite enough info to recommend the exact procedure that would be best for you. 

A lift would be beneficial  If the breasts are also large, a breast reduction, which uses similar skin incisions, may be the right choice, and may be covered under some insurance plans if there are medical reasons for the procedure.

Many, or most surgeons have relationships with finance companies which function like credit cards and may offer you a way to have your surgery done. Saving up is a better idea. When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Breast Lift or Reduction

+1

A full breast lift could be performed, but, if the breasts are too large for you, a breast reduction could be performed.

Breast Lift Procedure

+1

Based on the photo you seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift procedure.  As a young woman the most important thing for you to consider is to find a surgeon who is very experienced, highly skilled and is able to show you numerous before and after photos.  A good start is to find a Plastic Surgeon in your area who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and possesses the above mentioned qualifications.  Most likely he or she will offer some form of financing options with affordable monthly payments.  As far as availability of discount, each surgeon's practice has its own policy, and some may be more flexible enough to accomodate your request.

Ivan Thomas, MD (retired)

Breast Lifts: Anyway I Could Get One at a Discount/could my Case Be Special?

+1

For a lift/reduction of your breasts the minimum fee in most cities is from $3,500. to $4,500. Save up and than you can obtain the surgery. 

Breast lift/reduction

+1

It looks like you might need at least a breast lift. If your have too much volume a reduction can be performed as well.

Breast Lifting Candidate and Finances?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Based on your description and photograph, I think you may be an excellent candidate for breast lifting/reduction surgery. In regards to the finances involved with the procedure, you will need to check with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. Of course, more important than the costs associated with the procedure will be the outcome; ask to see lots of examples of the plastic surgeons' work.

Breast lift / reduction

+1

you will certainly benefit from a breast lift and possibly a breast reduction (which is defined by most insurance companies by the removal of at least 500gm of breast tissue per side -which is a significant amount).  I recommend discussing your case in a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine whether or not you are a candidate. good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Breast reduction is an effective procedure

+1

You appear to have large and sagging breasts and would benefit from a breast reduction. Sometimes insurance will pay for he procedure and sometimes not - depending on a number of factors. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area . 

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS