Would I Need a Breast Lift for my Right

I want to get a breast augmentation with periareolar reduction. I also want to get high profile implants so would this help fill out the shape more and lower chances of having a breast lift

Lift and augmentation

+2

If you are having a perioareolar procedure on your right, then a lift can be done through this incision.  I think that I would counsel you that you may have a degree of asymmetry following any surgery, although I am sure that your situation can be improved.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Lift and augmentation

+1

An exam and discussion I think are key to figure out what you need.  An implant can help fill them out and if there is asymmetry in the areola or they need to be lifted, then a circumareola procedure can be performed.