Breast Lift For my Sagging Breasts With implants After Pregnancy?

I currently have breat implants, I've only had them less then 2 years. I got pregnant about 5 months after getting them, and I really like the size they are but they seem a little saggy now. Can I get a lift with not changing or disturbing my implants I have currently?

Breast lift after pregnancy

+1

Dear Kansas,

In order for a breast lift to be successful, your breast tissue needs to be repositioned directly over the breast implant to achieve a round/perky/natural appearance. The 'double-bubble' appearance must be avoided. Your implants may also be the problem. Not knowing whether they are above or below the muscle, 'bottomed out', or too large for you is also an issue. For women who need a breast revision, I recommend the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. The Mini UBL can re position your breast tissue without needing a vertical scar or an inframammary scar. The only incision is around the areola. The Mini UBL is not a Benelli. The Benelli can only lift breast tissue in one single plane. The Mini UBL was designed to completely re-arrange breast tissue in 4 different planes using a system that prolongs the life of the lift. The Mini UBL does not rely on just the skin envelope to maintain the lift. This is crucial to the long term success of the Mini UBL.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breat lift with Implants after pregnancy

+1

Im very certain that you can have a breast lift without disturbing your implants as long as the pockets are symmetrical. Without seeing any photos it is impossible to determine what lift would be best. Seek out an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Howard N. Robinson, MD

Breast Lift For my Sagging Breasts With implants

+1

Not an uncommon situation, with or without implants. 

Yes, the lift can be done leaving the same implants in place. Ideally, provided the position is ok, the implants would not be disturbed at all during the procedure. 

Your surgeon can advise you on best timing. 

All the best.

Breast lift with Implants after Pregnancy

+1

Yes. I would wait until you are six months past breast feeding get a breast lift without modifying your implants.

Scott Loessin, MD
Key West Plastic Surgeon

#Breastlift For my Sagging Breasts With implants After Pregnancy? ANS:

+1

Yes you can. Assuming your implants are still in a good location. Sometimes the implants stays nice and high and just the breast tissue drops or sags off the end...and other times, both the tissue and the implants fall together. If the first has happened then it is very doable to have a lift only an not change (or even touch!) the implants at all!

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift only

+1

Yes you should be able to get a breast lift while keeping your current implants in place.  Depending on how low your breasts are, the lift will most likely cause your overall breast size to be smaller but they will be perkier again.  Good luck!

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Breast lift after breast implants

+1

You can have a very nice breast lift without disturbing your breast implants, and this is a not uncommon approach to those who are on the fence about the need for a breast lift and are going with just an implant alone to see how things work out first. The 'lift later' will be just fine.

Breast lift

+1

If you are happy with the size of your breasts the implants can be left alone, especially if they are beneath the muscle.  If you were happy with your original surgeon I would always recommend continue with him or her.  There are several options as to what incisions would be needed for a lift and the cost can vary accordingly.  My office is in your area and I would be happy to see you for a free consultation if you would like further information.

Sincerely,

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

+1

I don't think you will have trouble finding a surgeon who is comfortable doint the lift and keeping the implants as they are.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast lift after previous augmentation and pregnancy

+1

Yes, you can certainly just have a lift and keep your implants "as is". Especially if you are happy with your size and the implants are soft. Return to your surgeon if you were happy with your first surgery. You might get a better deal as a loyal returning patient. You never know. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD