Breast Lift for Uneven Breasts After Breast Feeding, Weight Loss?

I'm thinking of getting a breast lift since I have lost 55 lbs. and breastfed 4 kids. My breasts have gone from a 40H to 34C and I don't want any implant. When I put a bra on and take it off, the skin on my breasts is wrinkled. One of my breasts is slightly bigger than the other, so my nipples are not aligned--one points upwards. What benifits would I get from a breast lift? Would they be firmer, younger looking, and perkier? Thanks.

Breast lift

+2

Yes it can do all that but it does have limits and you have to be realistic.  I will not firm up your breasts to the point of a 20 year old person but it will lift the tissue, give you more upper pole, tighten the skin and even up the areola.

Results Of Breast Lifting?

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Whether you'll be happy with the results of a breast lift will depend on your expectations and what you mean by “firmer,  younger looking, and perkier". With breast lifting you will find that the breasts will sit higher on the chest wall, that there will be less “wrinkled skin”,  and probably improved symmetry of the breasts.

However, I would not promise significantly more firm breasts (long-term) without breast implants.

You may want to seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons and demonstrate your goals with pictures of what you would like to achieve.

Good breat lift will make your breasts perky and symmetrical.

+1

Hi.

You sound like a great candidate for a breast lift with correction of breast asymmetry. You absolutely do not need breast implants. Lollipop scars.

You need an INTERNAL breast lift where the breast tissue itself is lifted, without relying on tightening the skin, because the skin stretches (Lejour technique). Lifts that tighten the "skin bra" fall again.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast lift will make your breasts more youthful!

+1

Hi,

A breast lift can raise and make your breast more firm resulting in a more youthful breast contour. Providing that you have enough volume to get your desired shape, you should not need implants. From what you describe, this seems like it would be a fitting procedure for you and correct the issues you are having. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and they will be able to give you more personalized advice.

Best regards,

Dr. Speron

Sam Speron, MD

Breast Lift

+1

A breast lift would be a good procedure for you from the way you describe the appearance of your breasts. However, you should be fully aware of the associated scars and the risks of the procedure. You should see a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience in this technique.

Jack Gelman, MD
Frankfort Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift surgery

+1

Provided that you have enough breast tissue and not just skin, a breast lift can raise you nipples, tighten your skin envelope and contour breast tissue to give it a more youthful appearance.

Breast lift after weight loss

+1

Breast lift can give you rounder firmer and more symmetric results. If one breast is larger it can be reduced to match the other side. The only problem is that often there is still lack of adequate volume on the upper pole of the breasts and a small breast implant can help achieve a better results.

Farhad Rafizadeh, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Mastopexy or breast lift surgery will grant your wish

+1

A breast lift will shorten the vertical length of the breasts, makes them rounder and fuller on top, aligns the nipples and often reduces the arealoe (the pigmented tissue around the nipples). I do my breast lifts without removing any tissues, but skin.

I refer you to my web site for many examples of short acar breast lifts. Web: www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift would be great for you

+1

A breast lift would accomplish eaxctly what you want. It would lift the breast, get rid of the extra sagging skin and result in a perky, firmer and younger looking breast.

John Diaz, MD

Breast lift is very effective after weight loss

+1

After significant weight loss the breast too can deflate and become long and ribbon like. The nipple as a result is often dependent and well below the fold under the breast. Breast lift or mastopexy is very effective at raising the nipple to a front and center position above the fold, shaping the breast as the excess skin is tailored. The result is better firmness, a more youthful and vital appearance that will hold shape out of a bra. The asymmetry of the breast can be corrected as well when the lift is performed. After large amounts of weight loss, the results of a lift can be no less than miraculous. You often can go without a bra at times if you wish after a lift. It is certainly a procedure worth exploring.

peterejohnsonmd