Breast Lift then Tummy Tuck Right After?

Hello, I am currently living in Seoul, South Korea. I have been researching reputable plastic surgery places but I have a budget. I found places that do amazing tummy tucks and breast lift. However one place is asking too much for a tummy tuck and the other is asking too much for a breast lift (my top choices). I know this sounds crazy that's why I wanted to ask the question. Can I have a breast lift done at one place and then go to another place to have a tummy tuck done (within the same week)?

Not safe to have two major procedures within a week

+1

Having two episodes of anesthesia that close together is dangerous. Have you tried asking the surgeons if they could adjust pricing at all for the other procedure? Financing is an option, but you should realize that if complications occur there could be extra costs, so you do not want to stretch yourself too far. 

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Not Safe!!

+1

This really not a very safe idea. I do not recommend it. There can be increased risks for adverse events and unfavorable outcomes when these two types of surgical procedures are performed with just a two week separation. Normally, a period of at least 3 to 4 months is recommended between such procedures.
 If you plan to travel by air around the times of these surgical procedures PLEASE let your surgeon know so that appropriate precautions can be taken for your safety. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Gary R. Culbertson, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon