Possible to Have Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck on NHS?

I am very depressed since having my third child, who is three. I can't let my husband near me, who tries to be there for me but I just push him away. I was always big before having my third, but have now lost 3 half stone and size 10. I was FF cup which now have no volume and just hang and my stomach, with thick stretch marks that go two inch above my belly button. I have a disgusting hangover. I have even tried to put weight back on to try to fill out skin, to no avail. Will NHS cover breast lift and tummy tuck for me?

Tummy Tuck and Insurance Coverage?

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss. It sounds like you will do  very well with the  procedures you mentioned. Unfortunately, the only way to know if insurance companies will cover your design procedures is to consult with a well experienced plastic surgeon in your area. He/she will be able to guide you further.

In the United States, these procedures would not be covered.

Best wishes

Breast Lift and Tummy tuck by Insurance

+1

Dear Sadforever

In the US there is no way for insurance to cover a breast lift and tummy tuck without having had gastric bypass surgery and massive weight loss. Even if it were covered you would be hard pressed to find a surgeon willing to do this for the allowed reimbursement that insurance would give towards the procedure.

Unfortunately, if you go on several consultations I think you will not find anyone willing to do this for you under insurance allowable rates. I wish you good luck in your endeavor and keep trying.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Which procedure works best for you?

+1

The best thing in you situation is to consult with a local plastic surgeon. Most offer complementary consultations and they will be able to tell you and discuss with you what your options are. They will tell you what they think will be the best solution for you and your body. I'm sorry to hear you feel that way! You should talk to a local plastic surgeon, get there opinion of the best procedure for you, and go from there. I wish you the best of luck.

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon