Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts?

Is there any cream to lift the breast? I workout and that's the reason my boobs got very loose. Should I leave the gym or is there a cream I can apply to keep it from dropping? I'm using VLCC bust shaper but it's not working. Can anyone recommend me any cream? I'm 22 years of age.

Preventing or Curing Drooping?

Your question seems to ask how to prevent drooping, not to cure it, right?

Obviously, no cream will lift a breast that has fallen.

So how do you keep a breast from falling?

Obviously, it is mostly genetic. The factors are largely beyond your control. But you can do a few things:

-be religious about wearing and reapplying sunblock to your declottage area.

-work hard to avoid major swings in your body weight and consequently your breast size

-wear a good bra as much as you can

-use a good moisturizer.

But if your breasts are already problematically droopy, you should consider a breast lift. While the scars may sound horrible to you now, in most cases they fade nicely. And in any case, the improvement in shape far offsets the downside of the scars for most patients.