Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts?

Is there any cream to lift the breast? I workout and that's the reason my boobs got very loose. Should I leave the gym or is there a cream I can apply to keep it from dropping? I'm using VLCC bust shaper but it's not working. Can anyone recommend me any cream? I'm 22 years of age.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

No cream only surgery

+1

The reason that your breasts are sagging is because of laxity of internal ligaments as well as skin tone. This isn't usually because of the workout but more to due with genetics. Nothing you can buy, creams, laser etc., will improve the firmness of your breasts. Only surgery will help. As a 22 year old an augmentation mastopexy is likely in your future.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Preventing or Curing Drooping?

+2

Your question seems to ask how to prevent drooping, not to cure it, right?

Obviously, no cream will lift a breast that has fallen.

So how do you keep a breast from falling?

Obviously, it is mostly genetic. The factors are largely beyond your control. But you can do a few things:

-be religious about wearing and reapplying sunblock to your declottage area.

-work hard to avoid major swings in your body weight and consequently your breast size

-wear a good bra as much as you can

-use a good moisturizer.

But if your breasts are already problematically droopy, you should consider a breast lift. While the scars may sound horrible to you now, in most cases they fade nicely. And in any case, the improvement in shape far offsets the downside of the scars for most patients.

Topical Creams for Breast Lifts

+1
Unfortunately there is no magic cream that will lift your breasts. Only surgery can "lift" the nipple to a higher position and tighten the lower pole breast skin by removing excess skin. It is unlikely that the gym caused your breasts to sag, if you lost weight during this time that would be the more likely reason. I would continue maintaining a healthy lifestyle, seek a consultation regarding a breast lift and be careful with how you are spending your money.

Cream to prevent breast drooping

+1
Wow-this is a popular topic. There is no cream that can affect the drooping of breasts- only surgery.
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Creams won’t lift your breasts again.

+1
Unfortunately, certain types of exercise (motions that are impactive to the breasts, such as jogging) can stretch out the supportive breast ligaments enough to cause some sagging. However, it’s not true that any creams or lotions can help improve this problem; only surgery can do that. Definitely wear a very supportive bra during your workouts that’s specifically designed for this purpose. Many high end sportswear companies offer supportive sports bras, and companies like Moving Comfort specialize in sports bras. You should also wear a supportive bra outside of the gym to reduce further strain on the breast tissue. This can help minimize future sagging, but a breast lift might be necessary to address any existing concerns.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts?

+1

Unfortunately there is no nonsurgical way to lift the breasts. There are several different techniques that can be performed depending on the amount of breast sagging you have. In general, if the nipples are at or above the level of the inframammary creases a minimal lift with an incision just around the areola will work. Breast implants will also slightly lift the breasts. If the nipples are below the level of the inframammary creases a more effective lift as needed. We used to perform the inverted T or so-called anchor mastopexy. That produced large scars and breast flattening. We now almost always do vertical mastopexy which results in shorter scars. Frequently I use implants to help fill out the upper pole of the breasts. Seek a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and who is also a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Web reference: http://www.squiresclinic.com/

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Topical Cream for Breastlift

+1

There is no topical cream available that works for lifting breasts. This is truly marketing hype with no data.

Topical Creams Do Not Work; Breast Lift Surgery Is The Best Option For Correcting Loose Skin

+1

Breast sag can adversely impact a woman’s self image, self confidence, self esteem and for this reason many women seek correction of this problem.  However, they are often afraid of surgery and therefore look for other non surgical solutions.  These may include laser treatments, exercises, pills and topical creams.  None of these treatments have been shown to be effective in addressing breast sag.

Unfortunately, surgery with removal of excess skin is necessary to correct this problem.  This requires a breast lift procedure.
If you’re considering this option make sure you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience performing this type of surgery.  A treatment plan will be formulated that addresses your specific anatomic findings and personal aesthetic goals.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Cream

+1

There is no cream or ointments that can tighten the skin of the breast and to correct the ptosis.

Creams for Breast Lifting?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no nonsurgical means of breast lifting ( despite many claims made by people selling pills, creams, and “miracle” technology).  

Breast lifting involves some amount of skin excision.   The skin excision serves to “tighten up” the breast skin envelope. How much skin needs to be removed will depend on each specific patient's situation. In other words, some patients require more “lifting”  and have the need for additional incisions. Generally, these incisions range from around the areola, vertical breast incisions, and transverse incisions (“anchor”).

Most patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations and the right time of their lives) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do and the field of plastic surgery.

It may be in your best interest to meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss options. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm