Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts?

Is there any cream to lift the breast? I workout and that's the reason my boobs got very loose. Should I leave the gym or is there a cream I can apply to keep it from dropping? I'm using VLCC bust shaper but it's not working. Can anyone recommend me any cream? I'm 22 years of age.

Preventing or Curing Drooping?

+2

Your question seems to ask how to prevent drooping, not to cure it, right?

Obviously, no cream will lift a breast that has fallen.

So how do you keep a breast from falling?

Obviously, it is mostly genetic. The factors are largely beyond your control. But you can do a few things:

-be religious about wearing and reapplying sunblock to your declottage area.

-work hard to avoid major swings in your body weight and consequently your breast size

-wear a good bra as much as you can

-use a good moisturizer.

But if your breasts are already problematically droopy, you should consider a breast lift. While the scars may sound horrible to you now, in most cases they fade nicely. And in any case, the improvement in shape far offsets the downside of the scars for most patients.

No such thing

+1
Nonsurgical skin tightening treatments, such as those based on laser technologies, tend to be unpredictable and may take several sessions to achieve visible results. You can try, but so far none have been as effective as breast lift surgery.  Creams, herbal supplements or other topical skincare products do not work.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts

+1
Without a cosmetic procedure, then a push up bra is your only alternative. No cream will work. Consult with 3 experienced and expert plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast Creams Do Not Work!

+1
Do not waste any of your money on breast creams. They will not work, and can be dangerous. Depending on your breast shape, a lift or implant will be the only way to properly lift and fill the breast.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon so they can examine you and tell you what would be the best approach.

Gary Lawton, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cream to help lift the breast

+1
Unfortunatley ALL creams are a scam.  There is NO cream shown scientifically to have any affect on lifting the breast.  Dont waste $1.  As for the gym, its not the gym that causes the breasts to sag its losing weight.  So try to keep you weight stable.

Good luck

Rady Rahban, MD

Topical cream for lifting up breasts

+1
The equation for droop is too much skin, not enough breast tissue. This is treated with an implant, and/or taking away skin, (Mastopexy). Exercises, pills, creams, meditation, etc; will not correct the anatomical abnormality. Best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He will evaluate your situation. Together you will come up with an appropriate plan for you.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Topical Creams for Breast Lifts

+1
Unfortunately there is no magic cream that will lift your breasts. Only surgery can "lift" the nipple to a higher position and tighten the lower pole breast skin by removing excess skin. It is unlikely that the gym caused your breasts to sag, if you lost weight during this time that would be the more likely reason. I would continue maintaining a healthy lifestyle, seek a consultation regarding a breast lift and be careful with how you are spending your money.

Mark Deutsch, MD

Cream to prevent breast drooping

+1
Wow-this is a popular topic. There is no cream that can affect the drooping of breasts- only surgery.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Creams won’t lift your breasts again.

+1
Unfortunately, certain types of exercise (motions that are impactive to the breasts, such as jogging) can stretch out the supportive breast ligaments enough to cause some sagging. However, it’s not true that any creams or lotions can help improve this problem; only surgery can do that. Definitely wear a very supportive bra during your workouts that’s specifically designed for this purpose. Many high end sportswear companies offer supportive sports bras, and companies like Moving Comfort specialize in sports bras. You should also wear a supportive bra outside of the gym to reduce further strain on the breast tissue. This can help minimize future sagging, but a breast lift might be necessary to address any existing concerns.

Glenn M. Davis, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon