What Breast Lift Technique Can Be Used in my Case? (photo)

Dear Doctors, please look at my pictures and tell me what Breast lift technique can be used here? Thank you in advance for your time and answers :)

Breast lift versus breast lift and augmentation

+2

Thank you for the photos.  You will likely get the most benefit from a circumvertical breast lift also know as a lollipop lip.  From the photos alone it appears that you have the beginning of a potentially very nice result.  Your left breast appears a little smaller than your right in the straight on photo.  If this is the case and you would like more symmetry you may have to entertain the idea of small asymmetric volume implants to make up for the volume difference.  A small reduction on the slightly large breast is also possible but with your breast volume being modest it may not be the best option.

Dr Remus Repta

Ultimate Breast Lift is an alternative technique for lifting breasts without implants

+2

Hi there,

There is a new technique that has been developed to lift breasts without the need of a vertical scar and provides upper pole fullness without an implant. The Ultimate Breast Lift is like no other technique as it reshapes your breast and anchors it to provide a long lasting lift. There is no vertical scar despite degree of sagginess. Scars are hidden around the areola and in the inframammary crease. The UBL is not a cookie cutter procedure like the others. It was developed using engineering principles to design the ideal breast for every contour breast problem. Do your research. This is a great start.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+2

We do not know if you want implants or not but probably at least a lollipop lift and might need a small anchor incision. I hope this helps and please see a board certified plastic surgeon

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

What Breast Lift Technique Can Be Used in my Case

+1

It would be helpful to know your goals, and your idea of what it is that you find problematic. 

If the breast size is OK, perhaps a small peri-areolar lift with incision only around the areola will work well--but only if 1-2 cm of lift is needed. Otherwise a vertical lift would be indicated. 

If you wish to be larger, implants would fill out some of the skin excess, and a peri-areolar lift or vertical lift would be appropriate. Much depends upon your goals, and the findings at an in person exam. All the best.