I'm 22 years old. No children but I have been pregnant once. Breast Lift on Small Tuberous Breast? (photo)

I'm 22 years old. No children but I have been pregnant once. My breast have always been small and strangely shaped. What is the possibility of having them lifted without getting implants. I don't want to impair my ability to breast feed, and I like my small breasts. They are currently a small b. what procedure should I look into, is it worth it?

Lift

+1

Patients with this tuberous breast deformity usually need a combination of procedures to imrove their breast appearance. Photographs will be helpful

Best Breast Surgery for Me (Tuberous/Constricted Breasts)?

+1

Thank you for the question but, unfortunately, no  pictures were posted with the question. Exactly what operation you will benefit will depend on your physical examination and goals.  I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation and communicate your goals clearly. You may find the attached link,  discussing treatment of tuberous/constricted breasts, helpful to you as you do your research.

Small breasts and correction of asymmetry.

+1

Unfortunately, any useful advice would require an examination as your situtation is not a straightforward augmentation or lift. Recommend visiting with multiple Board Certified PS before proceeding.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Mastopexy does affect breast feeding

+1

as some ducts may be cut during the mastopexy resulting in a diminished ability to fully breast feed.  If you are desiring to fully breast feed, wait until you are done with having children then go for your breast rejuvenation procedure.  If it isn't that important, then you can certainly go ahead with a lift with or without an augmentation.  Your surgeon should be able to help yo appreciate what result you will achieve from the lift or combination procedure.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast lift on Tuberous Breasts

+1

You can change the shape of your breasts some and the position of your nipple but in all likelihood you will do better with a small implant to help reestablish a normal symmetrical base width. You should see a few PS and get their opinions about what is possible. There is no question that given your age it is worth it. Getting a few different opinions does not mean you are going to have surgery.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Odd shaped breasts

+1

It would really be helpful to see photos of your situation.  You may just need implants, or you may need a lift depending on the situation.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast Lift without Implants

+1

If you are satisfied with your size, then a breast lift may be appropriate.  If you would like more volume, then an implant and lift may be performed.  Future breast feeding, depending upon what needs to be done and how the surgery can be performed, may not be affected.

Breast lift questions and preganancy

+1

Really need a photograph to give you some positive feedback.   Yes, it is possible to have a breast lift without a breast augmentation.  I frequently perform a procedure known as  a vertical breast lift with a dermal pedicle autoaugmentation.  So if you are satisfied with your breast size then this may be a procedure to consider.  If breast feeding is a real concern then it is always best to defer surgery until after your are finished with your family.  

No surgery for now

+1

To maintain the best ability to breast feed I would await to have the surgery until after giving birth.
To address what surgery to have pictures are a must!

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Breast issues

+1

It is always best to post photos to get at least an idea what you look like. Without some more information it is impossible to answer this.