I'm 22 years old. No children but I have been pregnant once. Breast Lift on Small Tuberous Breast? (photo)

I'm 22 years old. No children but I have been pregnant once. My breast have always been small and strangely shaped. What is the possibility of having them lifted without getting implants. I don't want to impair my ability to breast feed, and I like my small breasts. They are currently a small b. what procedure should I look into, is it worth it?

Patients with this tuberous breast deformity usually need a combination of procedures to imrove their breast appearance. Photographs will be helpful

1035 Park Ave
New York City, NY 10028

Best Breast Surgery for Me (Tuberous/Constricted Breasts)?

Thank you for the question but, unfortunately, no  pictures were posted with the question. Exactly what operation you will benefit will depend on your physical examination and goals.  I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation and communicate your goals clearly. You may find the attached link,  discussing treatment of tuberous/constricted breasts, helpful to you as you do your research.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Small breasts and correction of asymmetry.

Unfortunately, any useful advice would require an examination as your situtation is not a straightforward augmentation or lift. Recommend visiting with multiple Board Certified PS before proceeding.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

660 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Mastopexy does affect breast feeding

as some ducts may be cut during the mastopexy resulting in a diminished ability to fully breast feed.  If you are desiring to fully breast feed, wait until you are done with having children then go for your breast rejuvenation procedure.  If it isn't that important, then you can certainly go ahead with a lift with or without an augmentation.  Your surgeon should be able to help yo appreciate what result you will achieve from the lift or combination procedure.

Curtis Wong, MD

1950 Rosaline Avenue
Redding, CA 96001

Breast lift on Tuberous Breasts

You can change the shape of your breasts some and the position of your nipple but in all likelihood you will do better with a small implant to help reestablish a normal symmetrical base width. You should see a few PS and get their opinions about what is possible. There is no question that given your age it is worth it. Getting a few different opinions does not mean you are going to have surgery.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

4520 Executve Drive
San Diego, CA 92121

Odd shaped breasts

It would really be helpful to see photos of your situation.  You may just need implants, or you may need a lift depending on the situation.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

9339 Genesse Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121-2119

Breast Lift without Implants

If you are satisfied with your size, then a breast lift may be appropriate.  If you would like more volume, then an implant and lift may be performed.  Future breast feeding, depending upon what needs to be done and how the surgery can be performed, may not be affected.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Breast lift questions and preganancy

Really need a photograph to give you some positive feedback.   Yes, it is possible to have a breast lift without a breast augmentation.  I frequently perform a procedure known as  a vertical breast lift with a dermal pedicle autoaugmentation.  So if you are satisfied with your breast size then this may be a procedure to consider.  If breast feeding is a real concern then it is always best to defer surgery until after your are finished with your family.  

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097

No surgery for now

To maintain the best ability to breast feed I would await to have the surgery until after giving birth.
To address what surgery to have pictures are a must!

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS

550 Biltmore Way
Miami, FL 33134

Breast issues

It is always best to post photos to get at least an idea what you look like. Without some more information it is impossible to answer this.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028