Breast Lift/reduction and Hip/stomach Liposuction; What Would You Suggest For Large Breasts?

My hip/shoulders dislocate - from medical condition! I have extremely large breasts - 40 I - they are pendulous weigh about 9lbs each! I have a lot of fat/skin around my waist hips! My Dr's want me to have plastic surgery for both. I met with a Dr. who insisted on taking me down to a small C & made it sound like a mastectomy, with NO nipples & reconstructed aerola! It was SO upsetting! When you have large breasts, going a LOT smaller is almost traumatic! Would you suggest, lipo, tuck,lift etc!

Breast reduction with Ultimate Breast Lift

+2

A size 40 I corresponds to 3.5 liters.  If you wanted to end up a DD then you would need 1200 cc's removed.  This is about 3 pounds per breast.  The Ultimate Breast Reduction can be done without vertical scars while maintaining nipple sensitivity and the ability to breast feed.  The most important feature of this new technique is weight transfer, which relieves breast pain by transferring the breast weight to the underlying muscles.  This will leave the breasts at the appropriate size for your body without the unsightly vertical or boat anchor scars.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

+1

Without seeing you in person, it is hard to say what the best technique would be for you.  There are techniques for extremely larger breasts that employ an amputative technique so that the areola and nipple can survive. These techniques are safe and can restore a  nice shape to the breast.  Good luck.

Breast reduction

+1
For an I cup reduction, you may need a reduction with free nipple grafting. It was be difficult to do a standard inferior pedicle operation at your size. Photos would be beneficial. Generally, it is difficult with breasts this large to get below a D cup. The nipple reconstruction with areolae is performed during the reduction. You will not have normal sensation but they will be proportional to the new smaller breasts. Liposuction is not an option whatsoever for someone of your size breasts. I agree with Dr Pousti that your plastic surgeon was describing free nipple grafting to you. I recommend that you either return with a notepad and a list of questions or see another plastic surgeon in consultaion, asking questions to address your concerns.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Large breast reduction recommendation

+1

Clearly a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with doing large breast reductions is the first consideration.  Sight unseen, you sound like a candidate for a free-nipple graft breast reduction technique. You could easily have D cup breasts afterwards, but the nipples (what we call the "nipple-areolar complex" or NAC) would be numb forever because they have to be removed and put back on as a graft.  The NAC would be different, but yours.  Alternatively, some PS will do a different technique in which your NAC would not be taken off, but I personally do not do it that way.  Best of luck. 

James E. Chappell, MD

Breast reduction for the large breast

+1

You should do very well with a breast reduction, and the thing about the 'no' nipple would give us pause as well. You should be able to have a very nice reduction and still be a D-cup if you wish, and the nipple can be lifted and preserved on the breast as well. Perhaps another consult would be best.

Suggestion for Very Large Breasts?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures, it sounds like you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. Based on the description of your “extremely large breasts"  it may be necessary to undergo free nipple grafting;  this may be the procedure your plastic surgeon was describing to you.

It also sounds like you may benefit from additional opinions from other board-certified plastic surgeons.  Hopefully, after receiving a few opinions you will be able to make a decision that you feel comfortable with.  I do not think it is necessarily the case that you need to be reduced to a "small C"  cup size.