Breast Lift 1 Month Post-Op, Breasts are Flat and Far Apart

I had a breast lift about a month ago . my cup size is 34d but my breast are still a bit far apart and flat in shape instead of a roundish shape which normally the shape of my breast is. would the shape alter in the coming months?

Improve flat/unattractive breasts after breast lift

+1

I'm afraid your results are not likely to improve. Standard techniques do not allow for adequate lift nor upper fullness. However, there's a new technique that reshapes the breast mound and secures it higher and more permanent  than current techniques. This allows for your breasts to appear like implants, with cleavage and upper pole fullness. The vertical scar has also been eliminated so you only end up with a scar that lies under the breast mound and around the areola. I have done this successfully on virginal breasts and previously lifted breasts (donut mastopexy and Weiss lifts). Best wishes, Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Results post breast lift surgery

+1

It is too soon into your recovery to see the final results of your surgery. A breast lift (mastopexy) involves reshaping and lifting the breasts. During the operation, the breast tissue is rearranged and the nipple-areola complex is re-positioned and lifted. This provides a tightened and perkier look. Implants are used to achieve more roundness and volume. I recommend waiting atleast 3-6 months to allow the breasts to heal and settle before considering revisionary breast surgery. 

On this site, I do my best to give advice without a physical examination but I want you to know that a physical examination by a certified physician is always the best way to get the most accurate information.  

+1

Without posting photos very hard to advise. Best to return to your surgeon of record to discuss your issues. 

Breast Lift

+1

A breast lift is really not designed to give you cleavage. Breast flattening may occur depending on the type of lift you had, but lifts are intended to give you perkier breasts. It is important to allow enough time after surgery, as many changes can occur during the first six months of healing..

Hugh McLean, MD
Mississauga Plastic Surgeon

Breast shape after lift

+1

in general the final shape may still be months away. if you have concerns address them with your surgeon. 

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon