How Much is a Breast Lift with Implants in Nyc? Doctors Please?

im 20 145 pounds but believe or not i have the breast of a 50 year old woman or at least i feel this way i have been hoping for a while to get this done im trying to find a doctor by december that can give me reasonable price with realistic results..

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Breast Augmentation reported by our community members. Also, click here to find board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform this procedure.

Hopefully this helps!

Cost

+1
The cost of the operation will vary from surgeon to surgeon for many reasons (type of anesthesia, type of implants, location of operating room) etc etc but I think 9-15 thousand is a reasonable range

Costs of Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. 

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.