Would I need a breast lift with a implant if I want my breast to be fuller and more round? (photo)

I am 30 years old, I have had 3 children within 4 years and breastfeed 1. I am a 34D but I want my breast to be fuller, rounder and more fake/ perky looking. Would I need a lift with a implant?

Implants not necessary for fuller round look

+1
There is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the Wise pattern or lollipop incisions. The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The areola is reduced to the normal size, nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed are maintained. Neck, back or shoulder pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle. Since you are already a D, implants are not recommend but it could be done if desired. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift with implant

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

Yes, breast implants will give you the rounder look, and a breast lift will give you a perkier look. Without a lift your implants are likely to fall down into the extra breast skin and give you a heavy, droopy look.

To be sure what is right for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area to make sure that you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

I Want Fuller and More Round Breasts

+1

Dear 2Bbeautiful30, Your photos are helpful, thank you. In my opinion, you appear to need a lift and an implant. A lift alone will not give you the "rounder and more fake/perky looking" breast. A lift will give you a tighter and perkier appearance and the implant will give you more fullness and a more round look. That being said, you must see a BC plastic surgeon in person for a thorough consultation and they will guide your decision about an implant. Dr. G.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast uplift and implant?

+1

30 and beautiful, After viewing your pictures I think you would definitely need and implant and uplift to obtain a firmer breast. The implant does not need to be large it will serve as a base to lift the breasts on to and will maintain fullness in the upper part of your breasts.Hope this helps.

William H. Sabbagh, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Lift and implants

+1

I would recommend a breast lift with implants. A lift without implants won't give you the "perky" look you want. Implants alone will not look good, because your breasts will be low in relation to the implants. Seek out a board certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in this procedure. Good luck.

Laurence Weider, MD

Would I need a breast lift with a implant if I want my breast to be fuller and more round?

+1

A lift and implants will allow for the result you are seeking. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts and breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lift 100%

+1

Implants by themselves will not fundamentally change the shape of your breasts...just make them larger. Due to the size of your breasts the best procedure for you would be sub-muscular breast implants with a Vertical mastopexy (lollipop breast lift) to reposition your own breast tissue directly over the implants. To get that "fake/perky look" you're seeking you would have to select the right breast implants...I would suggest high profile silicone gel implants probably in the 350 to 400 cc range...good luck.

Eric Sadeh, MD

Is a lift needed?

+1

In order to achieve what you are after, you would need both a lift and implants. A lift alone would not give you the round, fake look over the long run. You say that you are already a D cup. I would not go too big on the implant, because over time you are going to droop with larger breasts.

Paul W. Loewenstein, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Do I need an implant?

+1

Thanks for your inquiry. I think you have answered your own question because only an implant will give a patient the "more fake" look. With a lift only sometimes you can maintain that round look for a few months to a year, but eventually the result looks more natural with less of a round look and will loose some of its upper pole fullness that women desire when they ask for more of an implant look (fake). Please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who has a lot of experience with mastopexy with implants. Good Luck.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Lift + implants

+1

The lift portion of the surgery will certainly give you a more "perky" look - but it's difficult for a lift to give the round, full upper pole look that you are asking for, without using an implant. So, as long as you don't feel excessively large with the addition of an implant, then you might want to add that in.

All the best!

Thomas Fiala, MD