Breast Lift for F Cup Breasts Without Reduction?

I am 34DDDD/F, I like the size and shape of my breast, but want them lifted as they have dropped. I don't want Breast implants, because I don't want to be bigger and according to some of the research I have done. A Breast Lift will reduce and lift, and I don't want to reduce the size. What options are out there for someone like me?

Breast lift

+2

While it is certainly possible to perform a breast lift on large breasts, you may wan to consider a small reduction so that the result lasts longer.

Breast Lift

+2

You can have a breast lift or mastopexy without necessarily decreasing the size of your breasts significiantly. Some tissue does need to be removed, but this can be done in such a way as to maintain your current bra size. Several different patterns are available such as a circumvertical incision (lollipop incision) and wise pattern (anchor incision). The choice for you depends on the quality of your skin, nipple position and the composition of your breasts (tissue vs. fat)

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a clear understanding of your goals regarding a breast lift with minimal tissue removal.

Breast Lifting for Larger Breasts?

+1

Although it is difficult to give you good advice without direct examination,  many patients in your situation  decide to have breast reduction/lifting performed  followed by a second stage breast augmentation.  During the first stage procedure the breasts are lifted and reduced to place  them on the appropriate place on the chest wall;  I describe this as similar to creating the foundation of a building.

During the second stage procedure,  breast implants are used to  increase the breast size;  the difference is  that the breast volume is where the patient wants it to be ( for example, more superior pole fullness).

In person examination is necessary for precise advice;  a thorough discussion of patient's goals is a critical.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Breast lift without breast reduction on huge breasts no good.

+1

Hi.

In New York City, we would not agree to do this. If you just do a breast lift on very large breasts, and not do a breast reduction, you will get very poor long term shape because of the excessive weight.

Breast Lift without reduction

+1

Breast lifts alone are not terribly effective or long-lasting on patients with really large breasts. If you have just a lift, I think you will again experience descent sometimes really quickly afterward. A lift does not reduce much unless a reduction is included.

Implants would be counterproductive as they would just add weight. Weight is the problem here.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Breast size after lift or reduction

+1

If you are large breasted and feel that your breasts are saggy, a breast lift is your best option without having the benefit of examining you. There will be some reduction in volume but each case will vary. Your best option is to visit a bord-certified plastic surgeon and have them review your options with you.

Best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.medwardsmd.com/plasticsurgery_questions1.html