Why is a Breast Lift Expensive? It Appears to Be the Same Surgical Technique As a Reduction.

Why is a Breast Lift Expensive? It Appears to Be the Same Surgical Technique As a Reduction

Actually, in my practice, reductions cost more than lifts because they take longer to perform. My prices may be a bit higher than most because I eliminate the vertical scar completely despite degree of ptosis or size. The technique I use also allows me to give women high/perky breasts without implants. My results are long term and esthetically pleasing. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon