Would I need a breast lift or breast augumentation? Odd sagging breasts? (photo)

I am 18 years old and my breasts have always been saggy and non symmetrical and I have no cleavage. I really wish to have nice fuller breasts that are lifted but not necessarily bigger, I just want them high up and to obtain a cleavage and for my nipples to be pointed up rather then down. And Is there anyway to achieve this without surgery too? Please help, thank you.

BBA

+1
I would likely recommend a breast lift (mastopexy).  If you want more volume, then I would also offer an implant.  See a BC PS.

Avoid implants

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast LiftTM. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions. The breast is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the need for an implant. This technique maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed unlike the Wise pattern, which was developed in 1956. It appears your breasts are large enough and in the future you may gain weight or have pregnancies, which will enlarge your breasts. I do not recommend implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for Sagging Breasts

+1

You need a breast lift. If your goal is to obtain fullness at the top, you will need an implant at the time of the lift to obtain this long term. These procedures are frequently performed together, but this is a challenging operation. Take care to choose a surgeon that has extensive experience in this type of surgery and look at their before and after pictures. Good luck.

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Breasts

+1

Fat transfer is a great way to lift or to enlarge the breasts without implants. There is no non surgical solution. an evaluation is best to see wht fits your needs.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Lift would be helpful

+1

You need a lift, if you don't want them bigger - don't put in implants. But first, have an in depth consultation and have all of y our questions answered. The easiest way to lift breasts without scars is with a good bra --- as you are only 18, you should think long and hard about what a surgical lift entails.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Would I need a breast lift or breast augumentation? Odd sagging breasts?

+1

Thank you for the question at pictures. Breast lifting is the primary operation indicated in your case. Breast augmentation surgery can also be performed if you are interested in achieving a larger size as well.

I would suggest that you learn about breast surgery especially potential risks/complications associated with the procedures you are considering. Also learn about the trade-offs such as scarring…

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more.

Breast lift or breast augmentation

+1

Your breasts require a hands on consultation. The shape and ptosis (sagging) would benefit from a lift procedure. Augmentation and nipple/areolar, positioning with the mastopexy, give rise to more visual enhancement. The footprint of the breasts and the distance there is between them is the main problem.That factor of anatomy is mot correctable with surgery.

James R. Benjamin, MD
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

+1

Your issues are 3rd degree ptosis, hypertrophy N/A complexes, wide set chest causing lateral displacement of breasts, hypoplasia of breasts. Only IN PERSON evaluations and understanding a staged operative intervention is needed.///

Breast lift plus augmentation

+1

Thank you for this question. You most likely would benefit from at least a lift and possibly implant augmentation or fat augmentation. See a board certified plastic surgeon in person to have a formal opinion. Good luck!

David C. Yao, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift is the way to go

+1

I agree that there is no non surgical therapy to achieve your goals. A breast lift with or with implants would be the general recommendation. At 18 one can assume that most of your breast development is over. Remember to consider future implications of breast surgery on nipple sensation, ability to breast feed and post pregnancy changes.

Roberta Gartside, MD
Reston Plastic Surgeon