Breast Lift Before and After Photos

I'm considering breast lift surgery, and I've been looking at before and after photos. A lot of them include breast augmentation as well as lift, and I'm not sure if I want implants or just the lift. Should my doctor be able to show me photos of just a breast lift? And what else should I be looking for in the pictures? Scar placement? Or breasts that seem similar to mine?

Breast lift photos and implants

Number one question: Do you want to be larger. If the answer is yes, then get implants. If the answer is no, do not. Breast lift options and the scars may vary depending on the goals of the patient, scar tolerance, degree of sagging of the nipple and/or the gland. Discuss this with your surgeon and look for photos that show patients with a similar body type and breast shape.